Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy Update #5?

Mom looks good this morning. She looks so tired. She fed herself some italian ice and drank some coffee. It about wore her out. Her blood count has dropped a bit again but she is not critical. I haven't gotten an exact number yet as the nurse has been pretty busy. The doctors have not shown up yet. We'll see what they say.

Bonus, she is so much more aware than she has been. That is great. 

Thanks for praying guys and for keeping up with us. We had dinner last night at a friends church. They fed us and prayed for us. Not many places you can get that these days. God is good and in control.

I think that we are taking more turns today. I might try to run to the grocery store before the Thanksgiving rush and start on some sewing. I'll be here for a while this morning and then come back this evening. Who knows. Really, I could be here all day.

Until later.......

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena