Sunday, November 9, 2008
I've been Tagged
I hate being tagged. But I love Jo so much that I give in. She tagged me.
So here goes.
1. I love food. I mean love food. If I were Pee Wee Herman, I might marry my food. Dave says that I am obsessed and maybe I am. I makes lists, a few of them, every week about food. I make them for shopping, cooking, leftovers. I love to eat. I love to cook. I enjoy shopping for food too, especially fresh local stuff. Yum Yum. I am thinking about food right now.
2. I love lists. I make them mostly for food. I also make them for things that I want to do, things that I want, things that I need to do, places to go on trips, gifts for christmas, etc. and keep them with my calendar.
3. I love to read blogs. It is a daily obsession. I often read blogs about people that I don't know, mostly to do with crafting and sewing. Is blogging the new snail mail, except it's not a federal offense to read someone else's?
4. I love tea. I could drink pot after pot of hot tea every day. I usually have 2 cups. One in the morning and one in the evening. But on the weekend I can down a pot of tea in one sitting. I have been sipping on some snowflake tea this morning thanks to Jennifer. I have a shelf full of tea in my pantry. And I still buy more. I am trying not to though.
5. I have been in 2 bands. One was for real. One was pretend. I prefer to remember the pretend band- Circle Pit Pope. Jo, Hills, Anne Marie and Kamma were all part of it. I think at one point we almost booked a show although we never picked up any instruments. I miss those days.
6. Being totally honest, I love to pick my nose. I do. I wash my hands, have no fear. But it is a relief to free my nose of buggers. I also believe that most people pick their noses and refuse to admit it. A Sunday school teacher once told me not to date a guy if he tells you that he doesn't pick his nose, after you have asked him if he does. He said that he would be lying. I took it to heart. Dave picks his nose too.
7. I can not do a cartwheel to save my life. I never got that far in gymnastics and can only jump sadly to the side with my hands on the ground. Sigh.
So I guess that I have to tag some people if I want to follow the rules.
cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry. That was Lleulu getting in on the blogging action.