Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mommy Update #2

Ok, I just heard from my sister that her blood count is still holding. This is very good. Doc said no surgery at this point. Things are looking up. Now her count needs to rise.  She is about to start real food again. We'll see how that goes. I am heading up there soon. I got distracted by laundry. She will be there at least one more day. I won't let them discharge her until her counts are normal and she seems herself. We are good at kicking and screaming until they listen to us=) Keep praying.


Susie said...

Glad to hear she is stabilizing. Sounds good Kara. God is good!!

~heather said...

love you...

Designed by Lena