Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Meetup

The Atlanta Pet Chicken Owners meetup was great! I love meeting fellow chicken lovers and owners. Everyone was so encouraging and helpful. I can't wait to have chickens out of their shells to talk about. 

A meeting is going to be scheduled near Marietta/Smyrna for next month. You know that you want to come meet some chicken loving folks. I am hooked. For sure. I know, you knew that already. I can't stop learning about chickens and talking about them.

I might buy an incubator to rent out to classrooms and home schoolers. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested. I am trying to put out feelers to see if it would be worth it. I think it would be. The miracle of life is amazing to behold.

Yes. Yes, indeed. I will be a proud mama hen. 

Stay tuned....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena