Friday, May 29, 2009

Chickens are Legal in Roswell!

Hooray! Chickens are legal in Roswell! My newfound chicken loving friend Andrew has been in this battle for a while. The judge is officially ruling next week, but we already know the verdict. Check out the article in the AJC. Andrew has been a great help in my chicken hatching and raising experience, lending me the egg turner, sharing knowledge, and currently helping me nurse my sick chicky and treating my others. Whew! Way to go Andrew! I am off to celebrate with the chicken loving folks.

I will have more updates later today. Wuella is hanging in there. I am trying to increase her feedings per day to increase strength. It is not unlike a newborn baby, trying to feed her every two hours. So far she is still fighting.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena