Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Week Away: Part 4 The wedding

Dave's cousin Vicki got married on Sunday of our week away. Saturday night they had a big rehearsal dinner and one of her friends brought these great desserts. I just had to share. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" anyone? George, Vicki's now husband, is Greek. Let us say that they love being Greek. Who wouldn't?



I didn't get many pictures from the wedding. I did manage to get this great one of the bridal party outside after the ceremony.


The reception was a blast. The food was great and watching the Greek dancing was highly entertaining. Dave participated a bit, but I chose to be the observer. We had a great time, stayed till the end and headed back to the hotel. We stayed up way too late visiting with relatives. The next day was spent driving home.

Whew. That was a busy week. Now back to the chickens....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena