Saturday, December 6, 2008

Simple Things

Who's the cutest kitty in the whole wide world? Lleulu. She has been bad lately, but here she is all cute and cuddly.

Sea Anemones at the Georgia Aquarium. I thought that they were breathtaking.

And a little bit.


It is the small things in life that bring us cheer. The surprises in life that bring us smiles. For me, it doesn't take much. I went to the mailbox today and found this little gem. It was laying on top of a letter. So cute! I love it. It is a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, boards, blanket skirt, leaning over and all. I love Charlie Brown Christmas! Love love love. Who left this? I am not sure, but I do know that it was someone who knows me, was inspired by God, or both. You made my day whoever you are. Thank you for the bit of Christmas cheer and for knowing "...what Christmas is all about". Lights please.



No comments:

 
Designed by Lena