Friday, December 5, 2008

Mom's Home!

Mom made it home Wednesday! She called me from the car saying, "I'm Free! I'm Free!" She is so glad to be home. She slept wonderfully. She still doesn't have a good sense of taste back. She has 35 staples. Getting up and down is difficult. She is tired, but happy. She and Dad are settling back in. Hopefully things will start to taste good again and taking the stairs will get easier. 

I cooked the last two nights. It feels good. I love to cook. We'll still take a meal here and there as mom's kitchen is still in a state of incompletion. But overall we are in good shape. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. We still need them.

Yesterday was Dave's birthday. Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I'm so glad she made it home. I know you are glad and relieved!

Meghan said...

Yay!

I'm so glad that she is doing well.

(The Starbucks card never got mailed to you. Never trust your dad to go to the Post Office for you, he'll forget and let it slip between the seats in his car.)

I'll send it to you now that I have it back!

 
Designed by Lena