Thursday, December 11, 2008

rainy days

I've taken mom to the doctor the past 2 afternoons. Everyone agrees that she is doing great. She got her staples out and has been told no work for a while, not even housework, dishes or laundry. Is that doctor's orders to get a maid? 

I am worn out. The past month has caught up with me. I got sick last night. Sneezing, coughing, blew my nose a hundred times. I also feel like I got sucker punched in the gut. Ugh. I guess I finally got worn down. I am going to call the doctor and see if there is anything I can take so that the snot will stop while I sleep. I hardly slept last night, but had to work today. There is testing going on and secret santa. How could I miss that? Not to mention that I just took 2 half days to take my mom to the doctor.

Keep praying. Mom still has a long road ahead. She has a hard time "doing nothing". We are going to have to find ways to entertain her. 

And I need rest too. Too much to do. Hopefully this will pass quickly. I want to spend this rainy day in bed. Maybe tonight.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena