Monday, December 22, 2008

Let us sew. let us sew, let us sew! And sleep.

Sleep is a good thing. I think Dave and I have slept about 24 hours in the last 3 days. I guess that we were deprived. Yay for Christmas break!!!

We got our tree up, thanks to Robyn for dropping one off. It is perfect! I will take some pics after the decorations get on. Lleulu has already watered the tree skirt by sticking the whole thing in the base and bit off a branch. Silly kitty!

Today I need to sew sew sew! I am behind and have to get some gifts done. I love sewing, but a friend pointed out it is committing the time that is hard, not the act of sewing. So, today I will commit. I have kitty cat dresses to sew and 3 purses. I will post pics when they are done. Into the depths of the sewing room I go! Hopefully I will emerge before Christmas!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena