Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Holidays

We did a lot of running around before, during and after the holidays! Here are some highlights of our time away and at home......
Dave and his dad while we were helping Dave's grandmother pack up to move from Macon to  Florida.

My old neighbor came for a visit at her daughters house. I spent every moment that I could with her! She is only 97 or  so now.

Our cutest 3 year old niece.

Our Tree!!!

Lleulu's idea of hiding from me.

Other than chewing on the tree, Lleulu's favorite thing to do with it  is sleep under it.

Showing Grandma how to use the iPad. She might get one!

Me and Dave with Grandma, his dad and stepmom. I love it!!

1 comment:

meemsnyc said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! My cat also likes to sleep under the Christmas tree!

 
Designed by Lena