Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Break 2010: Part 2

And the party started!! Here are my great aunt and uncle, two classy people who know how to throw a party! Can you believe that they have been married for 50 years? I hope that Dave and I can have as much fun and energy as they have when we make our 50th anniversary.

All of the family that made it in for the celebration. I hope that someone got a better picture!!

Sisters!

Cousins: Ok, it is sideways, but I am not savvy enough to change it and I kind of like it!

My camera was on a funky setting, but I love this one of Mom and Dad.

Dave and I with my favorite Colorado cousins.

Me and my Momma

My grandmother and her two brothers.

Boy, what a night. Not calling them old, but all of those old people can party harder than I can. Dave and I headed out about 10:30 and the party was just getting going!! Thanks so much for all of the fun and allowing us to celebrate with you. We had so much fun. We are so blessed by our family and that they are our friends!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena