Saturday, March 13, 2010

Couch Surfing....

I caught a cold. I've been on the couch. I have watched more t.v. than I have in a long time. Actually, mostly on demand movies and shows on netflix. Dave got me the most delicious soup from our favorite Mexican restaurant. I wish I had more. I wonder if I will go through more than one box of tissues? Too much information? It's the cold talking.

Hopefully this cold will head out of the door soon.  At least I feel like typing today. Improvement.

What do you do or watch when you are sick? 

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sorry you're sick. It is NOT FUN. I hope you feel better soon!

Jacoline said...

Feel better soon!

When I am sick I usually also have 1 or 2 kids and a husband to tend too; everyone is always sicker than mommy!

Myrna said...

When I'm really sick I just sleep for hours and hours. I take mega doses of vitamin C, drink hot beverages, and if TV is in order, I'll watch old reruns of The Golden Girls or Seinfeld. Laughter is the best medicine!

 
Designed by Lena