Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Obsessed

I think that I am obsessed with my birthday. I made a wish list on amazon.com. Just in case you are wondering what I have my eye on, you can find it by entering my email address. It is mostly books, bike stuff, and a couple of movies.

I also have a new obsession. A kitten has adopted us. I admit, we fed her. But how can you turn away a hungry kitty? So now I am trying to figure out how to get her shots and everything for cheap or free. Any one have ideas? She is the neighbor's cat but she hasn't left our house in days. I don't think that they could feed her. They might be moving soon too. I understand that if she is abandoned I might can get more help. Please pray for her. The neighbor kids named her Saber. I think she might be Light Saber to us. She is awfully cute. I will keep you posted and try to post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Did you try SANTA already (Spay and Neuter Team of Atlanta)? In addition to the spaying/neutering, they also offered cheaper (but not free) shots.

Unknown said...

A new kitten named Light Saber.
Ethan will be right over.

Kara said...

I am checking out our options for spaying. I just know that she will need more things like flea medicine, heart worm medicine, shots, etc. I think that I found a place that gives you a voucher for volunteer hours. That could really help.

And Jennifer, bring Ethan over! Saber is so playful and cute. She would love to play with some kids. She has Indiana jones at heart too. Every once in a while she climbs the screen door all the way to the top and then jumps down! I will post pictures soon.

 
Designed by Lena