Friday, September 4, 2009

Yummy Bread



I made a delicious loaf of bread this weekend. I made the same potato bread recipe that I made before, but changed it a bit. The recipe is from Cooking Light. You can find it by clicking on the link. This time I made it with half white whole wheat flour and half plain. It worked out wonderfully!! I also use almost two thirds of the dough for the loaf and a bit over one third for the rolls. I like little rolls, and if you use half of your dough for nine rolls they are more like buns.

This is a really easy recipe and hard to mess up. I actually thought that I had, only for it to come out great! I hope that you try it soon. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Jo said...

That's a lovely loaf of bread. Really pretty... I'm sure it tastes good, too.

I am trying to decide if I want to attempt homemade bagels for the first time or homemade fruit leather for the first time this weekend. I'm torn. I'd do both, but I am way behind on my sewing projects. :)

Heather said...

yum! i'm about to get into making homemade bread again. the fall makes me want it. i was trying to hold off until i got my grain mill, but that won't be happening any time soon. ;)

 
Designed by Lena