Thursday, June 4, 2009

Whew!

This week has flown right by me! I got to cook dinner for a friend that has a new baby and take it to her and spend some time hanging out. I also helped my mom run some errands and thin the plants in garden. Everything is growing beautifully! And I started my summer job. Now the week is drawing to an end!

All of my chicky babies seem good. We still are holding at 11. Elroy, Hyacinth and Atta Girl aren't putting on wight like everybody else, but they have time. Most everyone of them has grown in wing feathers and likes to show them off by flying at one another. It is pretty funny. They are getting stronger and faster too! I am trying to spend more time with them. I have to lock Lleulu in a bedroom though as the flapping of wings is very interesting indeed!

I will take some more pictures soon. We have a busy day tomorrow, work and then headed to Athens for a wedding. It will be fun. Hopefully I will have plenty of chicken time this weekend! 

How is your summer going?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena