Friday, April 24, 2009

Something to check out

If you haven't heard about it before, I would like to introduce you. Meet Link. This is a really cool organization working for freedom in North Korea. This is especially dear to my heart. During my time in China I heard word of mouth testimony about the horrible things going on in North Korea. I also stepped foot in North Korea. I need to find that picture.... I also helped to care for many children who were abandoned near the North Korean border with China. They were fortunate to end up in such a loving, God centered orphanage.

Anyway, check out what Link has to say and how you can help. In their Link store they have some great t-shirts that are very affordable. My first purchase, however, will be the DVD "Crossing". I missed the two screenings in Atlanta, but maybe I will hold one of my own. 

  "Taken from a number of true stories of North Korean refugees, Crossing is the first film to accurately depict the trials and hardships faced every day by the North Korean people."

I can't wait to watch it and I can't wait to share it. Now you know. Be informed!


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena