Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sigh

Work starts back tomorrow. I feel like Lleulu right now. She is asleep on her back on the couch, totally zonked out. My sister gave Lleulu her own photo shoot today. She is trying to get a business going taking photographs of people and pets. She is great with the pets. I will post some when I get them from her. I think Lleulu posed most of the time. Silly pretty kitty.

Tomorrow is a teacher's work day. That should help with the shock, no students for one day. I still might need come extra caffeine. I will keep you al posted.

I painted the bathroom on a whim this weekend. I will try to take some pictures of that soon too.

Now I am going to wind down and enjoy the last night of the weekend. Goodnight ya'll!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck! It was really hard today with the overcast & rainy sky. I had to fight to focus.

Unknown said...

Kara,
I don't know if you remember me but I've been looking for you. My name is Marcella and we were good friends as teens, we were like 16-17 when we knew each other. We met through Jon and Matt. Remember??
If you'd like here's my email: cella8@hotmail.com if you want to say hi.
Take care :)

 
Designed by Lena