Sunday, September 14, 2008

recovered

I think that I have finally recovered from three weeks of a miserable cold and and a bout with pink eye. And what did I do? I cooked all day! One of our good friends had a baby last Thursday and I thought that I would make them a meal plus some extra for us. I suppose I only cooked for about 5 hours, but I am wiped out. I think it was worth it though.
Part of my problem is that I have a ritual. On Sundays I try to pack most of our lunches for the week. It takes a huge load off of me and allows me to relax after work. The only drawback is that I push myself to do this even if I am tired. And that was today. Oh well. We have lunches packed. And I have dinner for 2 or 3 nights in the fridge. 
Does any one else cook like this, in cooking sprees from scratch? Just wondering.
Get ready week-Here we come!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena