Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Quick Update

I know it's been a long time since I posted here. There is good reason. Most of my followers are friends and already know the news- We're pregnant with twins!!! They are due to arrive the end of July, but could be earlier. Needless to say our third cycle of IVF worked and we are beyond thrilled. It was a wild ride, but we couldn't be more pleased.

Meet baby boy and baby girl!


Soon I'll be posting some of my favorite recipes, gift card ideas, restaurant take out ideas and easy pick up meals. I've been put on bedrest at 31 weeks and it's time to rally the troops for help!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

Congratulations! What a blessed life you're about to embark on.

fiorinda said...

you got the good ultrasound pictures! How sweet :) --Debbie

fiorinda said...

What nice u/s pics! And yay! i found your blog! -Debbie

 
Designed by Lena