Thursday, June 23, 2011

Going to Get Back in the Saddle

I have to get back to blogging! I miss my blog friends and keeping a record of what is going on. First an update:

As my grandmother would say, I have been feeing lazy lately. Just starting to feel rested. Not interested in the go, go, go. I want to take it a little easy. I am learning to say no to things that will wear me out or aren't necessary. I am learning to manage my energy.


My Postpartum Doula website is up and running. I am sure that there will be some changes to come, but you will get the idea. You can find me at www.karasutton.com I am so excited about this new venture. A new baby was born today! I can't wait to meet her and to support her family as they welcome her a whole month early. She just had to come! I am looking forward to meeting families and their new little ones. I was born to do this!

The baby chicks are growing. They are still a bit on the small side. I promise to work on some photos of them soon. They are almost out of their ugly stage. I am so glad! They are starting to show a bit of personality and what their colors are going to look like. I can't wait until fall. I am hoping for lots of eggs to sell. I mean share. Of course, share.

I got to spend some amazing time with some of my best friends in the whole wide world this month. They feed my soul. We will all be together again in September for a wedding and I can hardly wait! In the meantime though, a few of us might go see Dolly Parton on tour. Eeeeeeekkkkk! I think it will be a blast and we'll make more memories together. Yes, I am jumping up and down in my mind.

Ok, I am just rambling now. Here are some thoughts for posts to come.

my morning smoothie recipe
raising chickens
what's in my pantry
my search for water
the Marietta Farmer's Market
how to make applesauce
gluten free brownie recipes and mixes
natural household cleaners
why I switched to stainless steel pots and pans
throwing out the plastic
budgeting
homemade coconut milk ice cream
how to make an amazing salad

What do you want to read about?

1 comment:

Jo said...

All of the above? :)

 
Designed by Lena