Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hey!

Ok, I should be cooking, or shopping, but since I just swept the house, and changed the sheets I will take a moment to blog! There is so much going on.... I feel like I hardly have a moment to catch my breath or do things that I need to do!

First off, baby chickens are hatching today!!!!! Happy Mother's day to Atta Girl who decided to speed up our plans of hatching again by going broody. So far I think that we have at least two little ones. We are trying not to disturb her too much but my curiosity is about to make me pick her up to see under her. I will take the risk of getting hen pecked!

I am still working on my postpartum doula certification and have worked with one client so far. I am so pleased by my new career choice! I can't wait to be able to devote more time to it. Soon I will have my website up and business cards. Those things have been taking up a lot of time, but it is a good thing.

Dave has settled into a new position at work and my school year is drawing to a close. I am SO looking forward to Summer! The tomato plants are beginning to bloom so I know that summer is near.

Ok, enough time sitting down. I have salad to make, fruit to cut up and an errand to run before Mother's Day lunch! Happy Mother's day everyone. I am constantly in awe of all of you moms. You have amazing, life changing jobs!

More blogging soon.......

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena