Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Bit of Bragging

I don't brag often. Really. Except about my delicious cooking. Ok. I do brag about that. I was thinking today that I need to brag on Dave more. He is a pretty fantastic husband. He doesn't shop or cook, but generally I enjoy doing those things. He does clean the house and mow our lawn and our neighbor's lawns. He also tends to the chickens and loves them and our cat Lleulu. I think that is pretty special.

But that isn't what I want to brag on him about. He is an amazing musician. I mean it. A-m-a-z-i-n-g! Every time I hear something that he has written I get a proud smile on my face. I love to walk in the door and hear him playing his guitar, especially something that I don't recognize!

Lately he has been working on building an amp. This is the second one that he has built. I don't understand how it works, but I do know that it has tubes and resistors and wires. I also recognize that this one has an incredible sound!! Way to go Dave!! He has been carrying different guitars through the house to hear how they sound on this new amp. Wowzers! I am one lucky lady to have such rich beautiful sounds flowing through my house.

Keep up the good work Dave! Thanks for filling our home with music.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena