Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for my family. And I am proud to be a part of such an amazing extended family!!
I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for my awesome friends who are like family.
I am thankful for a roof over our heads and food on our table.
I am thankful for the animals that we care for and how they enhance our lives.
I am thankful for our God who loves me enough that he came to earth, died and rose again.
I am thankful for the travels that I have had in life and the memories of them that I visit often.
I am thankful for the leaves on the ground that are brilliant red.
I am thankful .......

2 comments:

Dennis "Hardware" & Deborah "Software" said...

I too give thanks!

Anonymous said...

Im thankful that once upon a time your travels brought you to LA. Love you sis!

 
Designed by Lena